Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Okinawa Dendobu Google Map


I created a Japan Okinawa Dendobu Google Map marking all the apatos, chapels, other points of interest, and current kikan senkyoshi locations.

At least that's what I want it to be. I tried to find all the apatos I could . . . which was a three, and I found a bunch of the chapels through the meeting house locator on lds.org, but I could only find eight: Nago, Ishikawa, Okinawa-Shi, Futenma, Shuri, Naha, Oroku, and Itoman (I'm pretty sure the Itoman chapel is not in the same place as when we were there).


View Larger Map

Marker Color Key:
Blue for Choro Apatos
Red for Shimai Apatos
Green for Chapels and Other Church Buildings
Pink for Points of Interest
Purple for current Kikan Senkyoshi locations


The map is set so anyone can edit it. I appreciate your help in making this as comprehensive as possible.

At the very least put where you are currently living . . . only if you're willing to part with that info. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment